Monday, June 13, 2016

New Dolls on their way!

SO I ordered a couple of new dolls recently.  I'm really excited about these dolls.  I have had my eye on a Blythe for a while, but I never really thought I would be able to afford one.

I mean, come on.  Have you seen how much a new one goes for?  Easily $200.

But I had some money to burn....  LOL yeah right.

More like I found out that you can get one for much cheaper....  SO, I have two Blythes on the way.

I'm so happy.

One I got off of eBay for about $50.  She's got light green hair and she doesn't come with clothes or a box or anything like that.  She's just a no frills doll.

But luckily, she's about the same size as my Hujoos.  So, they'll have clothes when they get here.

The other doll I have coming is a brown haired doll that I bought off of Aliexpress.

I have plans to customize both dolls and I've already gioven them names that may or may not change, we'l see.  I'm just so excited to get them.  They'll be easier to play with than my Hujoos which I have to be very delicate with.  I'm just overall looking forward to the day my mailbox is full with dolly mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment